2022-02 Analytics Content
In 2022-02, we published 0 reports, 4 automations and 1 example using crosscompute 0.9.1.4.
We did not publish any reports in 2022-02.
- Draft Investment Strategy guesses investor sentiment for individual ticker symbols using put and call data. We use the tool to plan stock buy and sell targets.
- Title Videos prepends a static image to a video for a specified number of seconds.
- See Next Goals renders a report that ranks upcoming tasks across multiple documents. The public version shows upcoming tasks related to our open source packages as parsed from https://github.com/crosscompute/missions.
- Run OnSSET is a thin wrapper around the OnSSET electrification planning model developed by the KTH Division of Energy Systems.
- Randomize Histograms now includes an example of how to use a reference folder to set default values for missing values in a batch configuration (see code). If you are using jupyterlab-crosscompute, we recommend installing the jupyterlab-spreadsheet-editor to edit your batch configuration tables.
- Compute Logarithms demonstrates how to use the table view for variables and how to add table styling using CSS.
- crosscompute 0.9.1.4 of our open source development server replaces full page refresh with incremental variable refresh, resulting in a smoother user experience when running automations. Reference folders can be used to fill missing variables for batch configurations. The framework has tighter integration with jupyterlab-crosscompute through better error messages. Running
crosscompute --configurewill instantiate a configuration file with all available configuration options. Finally, we added two views: link, table.
- crosscompute-views-map 0.1.1.2 supports incremental variable refresh.
- crosscompute-printers-pdf 0.2.0 can print pdfs from automations via
crosscompute --print pdf.
- jupyterlab-crosscompute 0.2.1 adds support for launching our development server directly within JupyterLab.
- Documentation for the framework is online. Please see configuration.yml for available configuration options.
- Randomize Histograms
- Compute Logarithms
- Paint Letters
- Map Schools
- Show Maps
- Add Numbers
- Ask Question
- Gather Locations
- Manage Locations